Rustic Red Brick Coloured Repair Mortar
This lime-based Rustic Red brick-coloured repair mortar is ideal for colour-match patching of chipped, spalled and damaged masonry. This Total Wall Care product exhibits excellent adhesion characteristics and vapour permeable qualities, leaving restored brickwork with a natural masonry finish.
- Ensure damaged surfaces of the bricks are free of dust, dirt and other loose fragments.
- Brickwork should be lightly moistened but not saturated.
- Blend 1 part water to 4-5 parts coloured powder and stir thoroughly until Mixed
- Apply the mortar mix in layers of up to 20mm thick.
- The final layer should be slightly protrusive of the brick surface and allowed to set.
- The repair can then be sanded, shaped or modelled for up to 48 hours following application.
- The colour-match mortar should not be applied in temperatures below 5°C.
- Wash tooling and spillages with clean water.
Please refer to detailed instructions on product packaging.
This colour-fast brick repair mortar contains pigments to match a typical Rustuic Red brick. Use only as an adhesive filler for repairing the face of damaged brickwork – 2.5kG
- Compression Strength: 8-12 N/mm2
- Water Mixing Ratio: 7-9 Litre/Kg
- Volume mixed mortar: 800 ml/Kg
- Coverage - 15mm thick: 1.25 Kg/m2
There are no reviews yet.