Brick Repair Mortar - Old London Red
The Old London Red coloured brick repair mortar is a hydraulic lime based product that is designed to restore chipped, spalled and damaged brick surfaces; leaving them with a pleasing and natural brick finish. This Total Wall Care formulation is vapour permeable and offers excellent bonding characteristics.
- Ensure brick surfaces are free from dust, dirt and loose particles.
- Substrate should be pre-moistened and damp but not too wet.
- Mix 1 part water with 4-5 parts brick repair mortar.
- Apply Old London Red coloured brick repair mortar in layers not exceeding 20mm in thickness.
- Final layer should be slightly proud of the surrounding surface and allowed to cure.
- The repair can then be sanded, shaped and modelled for up to 48 hours after application.
- Product should not be applied in temperatures below 5°C.
- Tools and spillages can be cleaned with clear water.
Please refer to detailed instruction on the packaging.
This colour-fast brick repair mortar contains pigments to match a typical Old London Red brick. It is designed solely as an adhesive filler for repairing damaged brickwork surfaces – 2.5kG
- Compression Strength: 8-12 N/mm2
- Water Mixing Ratio: 7-9 Litre/Kg
- Volume mixed mortar: 800 ml/Kg
- Coverage - 15mm thick: 1.25 Kg/m2
There are no reviews yet.