Damp Proofing Cream
- RRP €333.11
- RRP €656.68
- RRP €281.78
- RRP €1355.11
Cream Damp Proofing Walls
A physical damp proofing course is a waterproof layer that is built into the base of a wall to prevent the absorption of ground water into the home. Where a damp proofing course is missing or has been rendered ineffective then it is possible to inject a damp proofing cream to stop rising damp.
Rising damp in buildings usually occurs where a physical damp proof course has been bridged or damaged. For example a damp course may become ineffective in a wall due to any of the following defects:
- Abutting soil, paving or concrete located at a level that bridges the damp proof course
- Render coats or mortar pointing that extends across the line of the DPC
- Blockages in wall cavities that build up to a level higher than that of the waterproof layer
- Structural movement or building alterations that break the continuity of the damp course
The consequence of rising damp in the walls of a building includes prospect for the excess moisture to cause wood floors and skirting boards to rot, wall plaster to deteriorate, and decorated finishes to peel and stain.
Thankfully damp proofing never been easier. Our BBA Approved damp proof injection cream is a powerful water repellent that is injected into walls at regular intervals. From here it percolates along the mortar bed to line capillary pores with a water repellent silicone resin to get rid of damp. Damp-Cure cream offers:
- Quick and simple installation – injection creams are up to 4 times faster than high pressure injection systems. Effortless low pressure application makes damp proofing easy.
- Clean and safe handling – this unique silicone emulsion cream carries no hazard classification and permits trouble-free disposal of containers. Spillages and mess are virtually eliminated
- Low cost damp proofing – no special equipment is required. Damp-Cure is supplied in a variety of containers and kits to suit projects of all sizes
- Reliable damp control – independently tested by the British Board of Agrementand BBA Approved.
As market leader in the supply of the best damp proofing products in the UK Twistfix is able to offer technical advice on damp proofing walls, in old houses or new, whether they are built from brick, block or stone. Simply call our help line to speak to an expert advisor.