Repair Mortar - Old London Stock Bricks
This hydraulic lime based Brick Repair Mortar is specially formulated to restore chipped, spalled and damaged Old London Stock bricks; leaving them with a natural colour-matching finish. This Total Wall Care product exhibits excellent vapour permeable characteristics .
- Ensure damaged brick surfaces are free of dust, dirt and other loose fragments.
- Brickwork should be lightly wetted but not soaked.
- Add 1 part water to 4-5 parts repair mortar powder and mix thoroughly
- Apply the Old London Stock brick repair mortar in layers of up to 20mm thick.
- The final layer should be slightly protrusive of the brick surface and allowed to set.
- The repair can then be sanded, shaped and modelled for up to 48 hours after application.
- The mortar should not be applied in temperatures below 5°C.
- Wash tooling and spillages with clean water.
Please refer to detailed instruction on the packaging.
This colour-fast brick repair mortar contains pigments to match a typical London Stock coloured brick. Use only as an adhesive filler for repairing the face of damaged brickwork – 2.5kG
- Compression Strength: 8-12 N/mm2
- Water Mixing Ratio: 7-9 Litre/Kg
- Volume mixed mortar: 800 ml/Kg
- Coverage - 15mm thick: 1.25 Kg/m2
There are no reviews yet.