Damp Check – Mesh Membrane Kit
The Twistfix Damp Check Kit contains everything needed to provide an effective moisture barrier when isolating damp walls from internal finishes. It is ideal for use after the insertion of a remedial damp course, for blocking damp penetration and installing wet rooms and showers. The durable damp-proof membrane incorperates 2mm 'stand-off' studs on one side and a mesh face on the other for accepting dot and dab dry-lining, tile adhesive and cement renders.
The Damp Check kit comprises:
- 1 x 10m roll of air-gap tanking membrane having 2mm studs at 25mm centres
- 1 x 10m roll butyl rubber waterproofing tape
- 100 x Hammer-in fixing plugs
The durable and flexible air-gap membrane is quick and easy to use, easily bent around corners and can be cut with a knife or scissors.
- Hold tightly against the wall surface
- Drill 8mm anchor holes and secure the membrane to the wall with hammer-in plugs
- Seal joints with butyl rubber tape
- Plaster, tile or dot and dab plasterboard sheets directly onto the mesh
The 10m Damp Check Kit provides a barrier against moisture and dampness. The air gap between studs to allow walls to breathe and water to drain behind the damp-proof membrane.
There are no reviews yet.