Wall Starter Staple
The Twistfix wall starter staple is suitable simultaneously tying both leaves of a cavity wall extension to an existing building structure. The stainless steel staple ties are suitable for use in tying new brickwork and blockwork, of up to 3 storeys or 8 metres in height and with a cavity width of 75mm to 125mm.
- Existing walls should be sound and free from major defects
- Drill pairs of 8mm holes 240mm apart into brickwork at angle every third brick course, or every block course.
- Fill drill holes with mortar or resin
- Insert legs of the staple tie into holes before set of grout and then bend down to suit brick or block coursing.
- Lay bricks, blocks or stone in usual way.
Produced from cold rolled 304 grade stainless steel and available in a pack of 8, the pack of staple ties are sufficient to tie both leaves of a cavity wall extension up to 2.4m in height.
There are no reviews yet.
- RRP €14.75
- RRP €20.45
- RRP €15.28