Tanking Mix BBA
Hydra-Dry is a BBA Approved tanking mix formulated for waterproofing basement and cellar walls. The tanking powder comprises a polymer modified cement formulation that mixes with water to make a tanking slurry for waterproofing cellar walls.
This paint on tanking slurry system prevents ingress of water and works by forming a physical and chemical bond with the substrate. It provides a monolithic waterproof layer yet still allows some vapour transmission thereby reducing the risk of condensation
- Waterproofs cellars and basements.
- Suitable for brick, stone, block and concrete.
- Resists hydrostatic pressure up to 5 metres head.
- Can be applied to saturated surfaces.
- Easy brush application.
- Suitable for use in contact with potable Water.
- Approved by the British Board of Agrément.
Hydra-Dry tanking powder is provided in a 25kg bag. Mixed with 6.5 litres of water and used at the rate of 3kg of mixed slurry per sq/m, there is sufficient Tanking Slurry to cover up to 12 sq/m of wall with 1 coat of slurry 1.5mm thick orup to 6 sq/m with the recommended 2 coat application
There are no reviews yet.
- RRP €32.45