Tanking Membrane 20m
Platon 2 is a cost effective tanking membrane manufactured from polypropylene. This mesh faced damp proof tanking membrane has 2mm studs formed on one face of the product and a polypropylene mesh welded to the other side. The studs are spaced at approx. 25mm centres in both directions
This semi-transparent tanking membrane is robust but pliable and can be easily bent around corners and cut with a knife or scissors. It is quick and easy to install, simply:
- Fix at 250mm centres using paster membrane plugs fitted into an 8mm hole, use plug seals underground
- Seal joints with butyl rubber waterproofing tape
- Plaster, tile or dot and dab plasterboard sheets directly onto the mesh face.
This low cost tanking membrane is ideal for:
- Plastering after the insertion of a damp proof course
- Wet rooms and showers
- Difficult to treat areas of dampness (disused chimney breasts, high external ground levels, etc.
Tanking membrane has an overall thickness of 2.5mm with ample air gap between studs to allow walls to breathe or drain. it is available at a special trade price in a 1m x 20m and a 2m x 20mm roll
Oh and the membrane ain't bad either
- RRP €167.09
- RRP €70.51
- RRP €44.18
- RRP €423.38