Limestone Tinting Dye - Hamstone Yellow
Our limestone tinting stain has been specifically formulated for colour-staining porous stone masonry walls to a natural Hamstone Yellow. The staining solution forms a robust molecular bond with the face of porous stonework and is vapour permeable, allowing the masonry to 'breathe'.
Total Wall Care masonry dyes are chemically engineered, using powdered pigments dissolved in a potassium silicate solution, to give lasting and natural results. They can be diluted if neccessary to lighten the shade tint. The limestone stain soaks into absorbent masonry surfaces to provide a permanent alteration in colour.
How to Tint Limestone Masonry Walls.
- Thoroughly shake 1L container to mix contents and decant into a suitable pot.
- Add water if necessary to achieve a lighter limestone stain (maximum 2 parts water to 1 part limestone stain solution.
- Apply tinting stain to stonework with a clean paintbrush.
- Add further coats if necessary to acheive the desired shade
- Overlapping strokes may result in darker patches.
- Avoid spills if possible and notwithstanding wash spillages immediately with copious amounts of clean water.
- This limestone tinting solution will stain clothes and other porous materials! The masonry stain does not change the texture of the brickwork; it merely provides a lasting change of colour to Hamstone Yellow.
- Produces 3L of masonry staining dye at maximum dilution
Supplied ready to use in a 1L container, this solution will typically colour 20-25m2/Litre. The exact coverage will depend on how porous the stonework is and the depth of colour required. We recommend that you establish rates of cover and depth of colour with a trial tinting application.
There are no reviews yet.