Lead Free Flashing
Easy-Lead is a lead-free flashing substitute based on coated aluminium. It is used as a high performance and low-cost alternative to traditional lead in roofing applications. The flashing has a protective anti-corrosion coating for longevity and a powerful butyl rubber adhesive layer on the underside to offer outstanding bonding and waterproofing characteristics.
Malleable Easy-Lead flashing is quick and easy to install; it can be cut with a knife or scissors. The textured and corrugated surface eases installation, allowing it to be adapted to a variety of surfaces and to deliver an attractive finish every time. The butyl adhesive creates a permanent bond to roof tiles, brickwork and most other construction materials.
Easy-Lead flashing Is:
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Easy to install - work with mallet, roller or by hand
- Supplied in 5m rolls in a variety of widths
- Lead-free - of no interest metal thieves
- BBA Approved
Using Lead-free flashing:
- Determine the installation position of Easy-Lead
- Remove the butyl-covering paper and dress the flashing to a clean and dry brickwork surface, roof tile or other material.
- Ensure any overlaps are at least 100mm.
There are no reviews yet.
- RRP €98.12
- RRP €52.03
- RRP €160.36