- RRP €531.00
- RRP €460.20
- RRP €336.30
- RRP €74.76
- RRP €49.20
- RRP €26.83
- RRP €32.92
- RRP €40.50
- RRP €39.00
What are Twistfix Ground Anchors?
Twistfix ground anchors are mini-helical-piles and soil nails that are hammered into the earth to support, stabilise or restrain a variety of permanent or temporary structures. Our hammer-in ground anchor systems are precision manufactured with longitudinal helical blades that force the anchor to cork-screw into the earth as it is hammered. Installation is simple and quick with minimum disturbance, saving time and labour costs.
Where can Hammer-in Ground Anchor Systems be Used?
Helical screw piles and spiral ground anchors are highly versitile and, when 'locked-off' rotationally, are able to support structures in both compression and in tension. Their use is particularly advantageous when anchoring in difficult to get to areas; for example at the back of terraced houses or in remote fields, where the cost of getting heavy plant and materials in position is difficult and price-prohibitive. Ground anchor systems are highly reliable and extremely cost effective to use. Applications include:
- providing foundation support to extensions (Helical-piling systems only)
- supporting lightweight structures and decking
- supporting platforms and signs alongside railways, waterways and highways.
- anchoring a variety of articles securely to the ground, including sheds, benches, greenhouses, etc.
- tethering with ropes, straps or chains to anchor barges, marquees, trailers, caravans, etc.
- soil nailing, an earth retention technique used to stabilise steep sloping ground and to restrain movement of earth retaining walls
Cost Benefits of Hammer-in Helical Piles & Ground Anchors
- Quick and easy to install
- Immediate load-bearing capacity
- No excavations or spoil to remove and cart away cart away
- Lightweight driving equipment for ease of access in confined spaces
- No downtime for curing of concrete
- No downtime for low temperature conditions
Spiral ground anchors offer a fast, reliable, lightweight and cost effective alternative to conventional structural supports. The hammer-driven helical piles and soil nails set up self rotation and screw into the ground by virtue of a promounced helix. The labour saving earth anchoring systems offer improved profit margins to contractors across the UK