Dri-Eco-HC is an intelligent anti-condensation control fan. The loft mounted positive input ventilation unit has a built in sensor to measure attic temperature and a separated monitor which is located in the living space of the home. Airflow is boosted by the fan when the natural air temperature in your loft is greater than that in the home to take advantage of the free thermal gain.
Dri-Eco-HC draws air through the filters and supplies fresh, filtered air into the house at a continuous rate to encourage movement of moisture-laden air from inside to outside.
- Quick and easy to fit
- Cures condensation and dampness.
- Complies with Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low energy ventalation strategy.
- Extremely low power consumption
- Smart dual sensor technology
- Uses thermal gain advantage for low price heat recovery
- Whisper quiet operation.
- Significantly improves indoor air quality
- Effective in the control of condensation
- Automatic summer cut off
There are no reviews yet.
- RRP €384.68