Crack Injection Mortar - Old London Red
The Old London Red colour-stained Total Wall Care crack injection mortar is ideal for filling cracks in brickwork ranging from 3-10mm in width. Use with syringe and nozzle to completely fill and seal the cracks with this natural and brick compatible mortar, which offers excellent adhesion.
- Ensure cracks are free from dust, dirt and loose particles.
- Substrate should be pre-moistened and damp but not too wet.
- Mix 1 part water with 4-5 parts of pigmented crack injection mortar powder.
- Fill crack with Old London Red colour-stained crack injection mortar.
- The repair can then be sanded, shaped and modelled for up to twelve hours after application.
- Product should not be applied in temperatures below 5°C.
- Tools and spillages can be cleaned with clear water.
Please refer to detailed instruction on the packaging.
This crack injection mortar contains natural pigments to match a typical Old London Red brick. It is designed solely as an adhesive filler for sealing cracks in brick walls – 2.5L
There are no reviews yet.