Classic Plum Crack Repair Injection Mortar
Crack Repair Injection Mortar for filling 3mm-10mm wide cracks in 'Classic Plum' coloured brickwork . Use with syringe and nozzle to inject the repair mortar into cracks to fill and seal them. Attributes of the mortar include brick compatibility and superb adhesion.
- Ensure cracks are devoid of dust, dirt and loose fragments.
- Brickwork should be lightly moistened but not soaked.
- Mix 1 part water with 4-5 parts of plum-coloured powder.
- Fill crack with colour-stained crack injection mortar.
- The repair can then be sanded, shaped and modelled for up to twelve hours following application.
- Do not inject cracks in temperatures below 5°C.
- Wash tools and spills with clean water.
Please refer to detailed instruction on the packaging.
This crack injection mortar contains natural pigments to match a typical Classic Plum shade of brick. It has been formulated for use only as an filling adhesive for repairing and sealing cracked bricks – 2.5L
There are no reviews yet.