Crack Filling Mortar for Traditional Red Bricks
Crack Filling Mortar for repairing cracks in traditional red-coloured brickwork . Use with syringe and nozzle to inject the repair mortar into cracks to fill and seal them. Suitable for gaps ranging from 3mm-10mm wide, this injectable mortar is brick compatible and offers superb adhesion.
- Clean cracked bricks, ensuring dust, dirt and loose fragments are removed.
- Lightly moisten brickwork but do not over-saturate.
- Mix 1 part water with 4-5 parts of Traditional' Red-coloured powder.
- Inject colour-stained repair mortar to fully fill cracks and crevices.
- Sand or shape for up to twelve hours following application.
- Do not inject cracks in temperatures below 5°C.
- Wash tooling and spillages with clean water.
Please refer to detailed instruction on the packaging.
This crack injection mortar contains natural pigments to match a traditional red shade of brick. It has been formulated for use only as a crack-filling adhesive for repairing and sealing fractured bricks – The 250g of coloured powder yields 175ml of ready to use crack injection mortar. Syringe and nozzle provided.
There are no reviews yet.