Brick Crack Repair Mortar - Old London Yellow
Colour-match crack injection mortar for filling fissures in Old London Yellow brickwork. Use with syringe and nozzle to completely injection-fill and seal 3-10mm wide cracks with this brick coloured repair mortar, which offers excellent adhesive characteristics.
- Ensure cracks are free from dust, dirt and loose fragments.
- Substrate should be dampened but not saturated.
- Mix 1 part water with 4-5 parts of coloured powder.
- Fill crack with colour-matching crack injection mortar.
- The repair can then be sanded, shaped and modelled for up to twelve hours after application.
- Product should not be applied in temperatures below 5°C.
- Tools and spills can be washed with clean water.
Please read and adhere to the instruction on the packaging.
This crack injection mortar contains natural pigments to match a typical Old London Yellow brick. It has been formulated especially as an adhesive filler for repairing and disguising cracks in brick walls – Sold in 250g packs, this product yields 175ml of mixed injection mortar. Syringe and nozzle included.
There are no reviews yet.