Crack Sealing Mortar for Black Bricks
Crack sealing mortar for filling 3mm-10mm wide cracks in black coloured brickwork . Use with the syringe and nozzle provided to inject the repair mortar into cracks to fill and seal them. The injectable mortar is fully brick compatibility and offers superb adhesion.
- Ensure cracks are devoid of dust, dirt and loose fragments.
- Brickwork should be lightly moistened but not saturated.
- Mix 1 part water with 4-5 parts of the carbon-black powder.
- Fill crack with colour-stained crack injection mortar.
- The repair can then be sanded, shaped and modelled for up to twelve hours following application.
- Do not inject cracks in temperatures below 5°C.
- Wash tools and spills with clean water.
Please refer to detailed instruction on the packaging.
This lime-based crack injection mortar contains natural pigments to match a typical blackened shade of brick. It has been formulated for use only as an filling and sealing adhesive for repairing and sealing cracked bricks – The 250g of coloured powder yields 175ml of ready to use injection mortar
There are no reviews yet.