Brick Tint - Rich Brown
Brick tinting stain for use in dying porous bricks and masonry a natural permanent rich brown colour. The tinting formulation forms a strong molecular bond with the face of porous masonry and is vapour permeable.
Total Wall Care masonry tints are absorbed into masonry surfaces to provide a lasting and natural brick finish. Powdered pigments are dissolved in a potassium silicate fixing solution; they can be diluted if neccessary to adjust the colour to the desired shade of rich brown
How to Tint Brickwork to a Rich shade of Brown.
- Shake the container thoroughly and pour into a suitable container.
- Add water if necessary to achieve a lighter tint (maximum 2 parts water to 1 part brick stain).
- Paint tinting solution of brick surfaces using a clean paintbrush.
- Add further coats if necessary to acheive the desired shade of brown
- Overlapping strokes may result in more colour-rich patches.
- Avoid spills if possible or wash immediately with copious amounts of clean water.
- This brick tint will stain clothing and other porous materials! The brick dye does not change the texture of the brickwork; it merely provides a permanent alteration of colour.
- Produces up to 3L of tinting stain at maximum dilution
Supplied ready to use in a 1L container, this solution will typically colour 20-25m2/Litre. The exact coverage will depend on how porous the masonry is and the richness of colour required. We recommend that you determine coverage rates and depth of colour with a trial tinting application.
There are no reviews yet.