Brick Restoration Mortar - Coffee Brown
Colour matching restoration mortar for patching the face of chipped, blown or frost-damaged brickwork; leaving it with a natural coffee brown colour. This lime based formulation has excellent bonding attributes and is vapour permeable, allowing brickwork to breathe.
- Ensure chipped or blown brick surfaces are free from dust, dirt and loose particles.
- Brickwork should be moistened but not over-soaked.
- Thoroughly mix 1 part water to 4-5 parts pigmented restoration powder
- Apply the colour-dyed mortar in layers of up to 20mm thick.
- The final layer should be slightly proud of the brick surface and allowed to set.
- Sand, shape and re-model for up to 48 hours following application.
- The coloured restoration mortar should not be used in temperatures below 5°C.
- Wash tools and spillages with clean water.
Please refer to detailed instruction on the packaging.
This brick repair mortar contains pigments to match a typical Coffee Brown coloured brick. It is designed solely as a colour-matching adhesive filler for repairing the face of damaged bricks – 2.5kG
- Compression Strength: 8-12 N/mm2
- Water Mixing Ratio: 7-9 Litre/Kg
- Volume mixed mortar: 800 ml/Kg
- Coverage - 1.25 Kg/m2 at 15mm thick
There are no reviews yet.